Applications are now being accepted for participation in the European regional meeting on strategic planning and capacity building of the network of people with experience of TB (hereinafter referred to as TBpeople). The meeting will be held on September 16-18, 2017, in Tbilisi, Georgia, within the framework of the Global Fund grant to the Global Coalition of Tuberculosis Activists (GTCA) in collaboration with and support from the Stop TB Partnership, TB Europe Coalition (TBEC), Center for Health Policies and Studies (PAS Center), TB-REP Regional Project and the Georgian Patients' Union.
Goals of the meeting:
- To carry out strategic planning for 2018-2020 for subsequent registration of TBpeople and its sustainable development
- To develop organizational basis of TBpeople
Objectives of the meeting:
- To hold sessions on capacity building in the field of strategic planning and organizational management
- To develop strategic plan of TBpeople which will identify the main areas of activity and key tasks for 2018-2020
- To develop the constitution of TBpeople as a main document that will formalize goals and objectives, main activities, conditions of membership, management and decision-making structure, etc.
Participant selection criteria:
- membership in TBpeople (http://www.tbpeople.info/join-us)
- good understanding of the goals and objectives of TBpeople
- experience of participation in TBpeople activities
- experience of the development of strategic plans
- experience of participation in creation and organizational development of community organizations.
Please note that the working language of the meeting will be Russian.
It is expected that participants will take part in events of partners, which will take place during the same period in Tbilisi, including the TB-REP high-level mission and the regional summit of the Global TB Caucus.
All expenses including travel, hotel accommodation, meals and daily allowance will be covered by the hosts of the meeting.
To apply for participation, please fill in the application form.
The deadline for applications is August 5, 2017. Selection results will be sent to each applicant to the e-mail address indicated in the application form by August 15, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact us.